For many people, especially women back fat is the most annoying problem, because it is an aesthetic problem, but also can affect some healthy problems. Probably, most of you don’t know, but, one of the major contributors to this unattractive look are the bras.
Most of the women, when to put their bra on, forget to pull the bra back down, so that it anchors under their shoulder blades.
It is very important for you to adjust well your bra because you will face the problem with back fat. Also, a band size of bra that is too large will make your fat appear more than it should, and in contrary, back fat should be created when your band isn’t tight enough. So, find your proper size of bra, in order to give your back a nice look.
It should be, also, noted that back fat is created with age, because our skin becomes less firm, or if we gain additional weight, our skin tissue becomes soft and spongy.
Eliminate Back Fat:
Change Your Eating Habits.
Consuming healthy foods is the best way for reducing the fat. All processed foods and sugars should be removed from your diet immediately. To the list of foods that should be eliminated are added cakes and sweets, sodas, foods with bad carbohydrates (French fries, cereals, white bread), etc. All fried foods also cause ugly fat and try to substitute them with healthier ways of cooking like baking. Take the carbohydrates that are low on the glycemic index.
Increasing the fiber intake (more fruits, vegetables and who-grain foods) and water will cleanse your intestines and helps the movement of the food through the body more quickly.
Here is a list of some foods rich in fiber:
- Brown rice
- Legumes (lentils, dry beans and peas)
- Whole grains (wheat, oats, barley)
- Other vegetables
Notes: 1) Incorporate fiber gradually because a rapid increase can result in diarrhea or gas.
2) Drink plenty of water when you add fiber – it helps your digestive system because the lack of fluids can cause constipation instead of help to eliminate it.
3) Add more low fat protein to your diet – it helps you maintain and repair muscle tissue and increases the body’s metabolism, which burns more calories and therefore losing back fat faster.
4) Replace fatty and sugary foods with more healthy alternatives (whole-grains, vegetables and fruits)
5) If possible, eat 5 to 6 small meals daily, which helps in improving your metabolism, and minimizes fat storage.
Get the Heart Moving
In addition to the healthy food in your diet, some physical activities and exercises are necessary to eliminate back fat. One of the best forms of exercise is walking, which provides your body with an oxygen, causing burning of stored fat. It, also, strengthen your muscles and shapes and tones your body.
Physical activities improve your metabolism, which causes burning calories long after you stop moving. If you are so busy, don’t have much time, do it in short jaunts throughout your day. Walking burns calories and improves muscle definition, even more, if you concentrate on the next points:
1) Choose distance over speed – get better results if you walk at a steady pace than to walk too quickly. Speed can be gradually increased, as your fitness level improves.
2) Go for the hills, bleachers or upstairs – it helps you build up your muscles.
3) Warm up slowly – walk the first few minutes at an easy pace, because starting brisk will only burn the immediate sugar supply rather than the stored fat.
Reducing any kind of stress improves your mental health, but also your physical state. The people under the stress usually gain weight, because it causes shutting down of your digestive system. Also, the people when under stress, eat more and poorly (fattening foods like bread, pasta, potatoes, and much more).
It is well known that starchy foods stimulate the production of serotonin that makes you feel good, but you are not getting healthy ingredients. It is recommended to replace your donuts, with turkey or bananas, and get the same serotonin levels. So, if your plan is losing weight, avoid stress, which, stimulates overeating.
Add “Iron” to Your Diet
By adding muscle to your body your metabolic rate will raise, which should be a good reason for you to start lifting weights, and start burning more calories even when you sleep.
If you develop your upper back, it will give you desired V-shape that makes your waist and hips look slimmer. Also, a strong back makes good posture possible.
To reach this goal there are numerous different exercises, either done in the gym or at home. We recommend you to follow the principle K.I.S.S. (keep it simple and sexy) – four simple exercises can be done in as little as 40 minutes, once a week, and you will get a sculpt an attractive back.