Everyone should be aware that a well-trained rear end isn’t just nice to look at. Having strong hamstrings and glutes and can help you to improve posture, alleviate lower back,hip and knee pain, and even eliminate that stubborn abdominal pooch. In addition, muscles burn more calories at rest than fat does, increasing lean muscle mass. Doing glutes training can accelerate fat loss and help to keep it off.
In this article, we are offering you one of the best Buttocks Workout for your buttocks that can be done everywhere. It is composed of 5 proven exercises.
Follow the instructions (GIFs) bellow:
1.Singel Sky Bridge
Works: Lower back, hamstrings and butt. You need a chair.
- Starting position – laying face up on the floor with legs extended and heels resting on the seat of a chair. Place the arms by sides, palms down.
- Raising right leg straight over hip (foot flexed), slowly lift hips off floor until body forms a straight line
- Lower to the starting position to complete one rep.
Perform 20 reps, on each leg.
It targets your butt, hamstrings, quads and calves.
- Starting position – standing with feet shoulder width apart and arms by your sides. Squatting slowly (count to 4 on your way down) bend your knees about 90 degrees as you raise your arms out in front of you to chest level.
- Pushing through your heels, stand up from the squat and raise heels up off the floor and raise arms straight overhead.
- Returning to starting position, complete one rep
Perform 10-15 reps.
- Starting position – standing two feet from the front of the chair, facing away with the hands on hips.
- Raise right leg and place top of right foot on seat of the chair
- Lowering into a single-leg squat, dip right knee toward the floor and straighten left leg to stand. That’s one rep
Perform 15 reps on both legs.
The Tree Twist exercise targets your hips, butt and calves.
- Starting position – standing on tiptoes, feet together, a couple of feet behind the chair, hold the hands on top of the chair back.
- Hinge forward slightly from the waist and lift bent right knee to hip level in front of you, right foot by right knee, keeping back flat,
Perform 20 reps on both legs.
This targets hips, quads, butt and thighs.
- Starting position – stand facing chair, hands on hips and feet hip-width apart,
- Stepping onto the seat with the right foot, lift bent left knee to hip level in front of you.
- Hinge forward slightly from the waist and return to the starting position to complete one rep.
Repeat 8-12 times.