A strong and toned butt not only gives confidence to the people in their pants and bathing suit, but it also makes them stronger for the active lifestyle. It happens when they are cycling, swimming, running, climbing, playing sports, but even when are dancing.
To achieve this goal you can follow this 21-Day Butt lifting Challenge, that not require plenty of time, and equipment, and it is simple enough even for beginners.
The structure of the challenge:
– Consists of five basic exercises that target your glutes and thighs.
– Working up to three sets of 15 reps for each exercise (over the course of the challenge, you increase the number of reps)
– If the challenge is too easy, go ahead and increase the number of reps, or repeat the circuit for another round.
Follow the instructions (GIFs) below:
- Starting position – Standing firmly with both feet together.
- Putting weight on your left leg, lift your right leg into the air.
- Keeping the leg lifted, bend the left knee into a squat and seat on the chair.
- Straightening left leg, come to starting position to complete one rep.
2.Pulsing Plié Squat
- Starting position – a wide squat with the toes turned out and heels directly below your knees.
- Raise your hands out on shoulders level,
- Holding this position, in a pulsing motion, quickly raise and lower your hips one inch to complete one pulse.
- Two pulses equal one rep.
3.One-Legged Reverse Plank Bridge
- Starting position – Begin seated with fingers pointed away and your hands behind you.
- Raise your right leg of the floor
- Pressing the heels of your feet and hands into the ground, lift your pelvis off the floor until it is in line with your shoulders and knees.
- Lower your pelvis toward the ground, without touching it, then lift it back up to complete one rep.
- Starting position – laying on your belly, extend your arms straight out in front of you and legs behind you.
- Lifting your legs, arms, and chest off the floor as high as you can, extend the fingertips away from the toes.
- Returning to the starting position, complete one rep.
- Starting position – on all fours (on your hands and knees),
- Keeping your right knee at a 90-degree angle, slowly raise your left leg behind you bringing your thigh almost parallel to the floor.
- Your flexed foot should pulse toward the ceiling by squeezing your glutes, while your back remains perfectly still in a neutral spine.
- Returning to the starting position, complete one rep
Follow the 21-day plan below.
- Every other day is a rest (a chance to rebuild muscles and become stronger).
- When the exercise is performing one leg at a time, do that number of reps on each side.
- After each day’s workout, stretch your glutes by doing the Figure four (picture 6).